About Me

My photo
Hi iam Charlene 23 from Glasgow and loves everything about Makeup and Beauty. Follow my blog for top tips and reviews.

Tuesday 9 February 2010

In's & Out's No1

Thought i would jump on the band waggon and give you my outs and in's

In's
  • Sun - it is slowly shining through but i do love it
  • Glee - Love love love this programme
  • House of night Novels by P.C. and Kirsten Cast - I am on the 5th and only 1 more to go
  • Mac's Mocha blush powder cant go without
  • L'Occitane Rose hand cream, cant get enough of the smell
  • Hugs and Kisses - i know this is cheesy but i cant help it nothing beets a good old hug and a kiss
  • iPhone - my live is on this i broke it once and had to go without until it got fixed my life was over lol
  • blogging - iam new to this but liking it all ready might even get some videos on the go

Out's

  • This weather - hate hate hate the cold and the rain not nice
  • Crap nails - unfortunately this is my own fault due to acrylic nails.
  • Money - sick of not having enough (might have something to do with makeup purchases)
  • Wisdom Teeth - I have one coming in just now and it is sore very very sore.

That's all i can think off

see ya soon Luv C xxxxxx

3 comments: