About Me

My photo
Hi iam Charlene 23 from Glasgow and loves everything about Makeup and Beauty. Follow my blog for top tips and reviews.

Friday 19 March 2010

Foundation Love

Hey guys

Sorry i have been absent for a while a lot has been going on with me.
I got engage so excited , so right now iam planning my engagement party which is in 3 weeks (cant wait).

So in my last post i was trying a tester of the Dior Forever foundation... and i have to say i LOVE it so i purchased it.

The only bad thing about it is that it is a very runny liquid (the only word i can think of the now)
But the coverage it great and it does last the day for me.
So i would recommend purchasing this foundation to anyone.

Iam getting my makeup done at the mac counter for my party so i will let you know how i get on..
Cant wait.

Oh well see you soon

No comments:

Post a Comment