About Me

My photo
Hi iam Charlene 23 from Glasgow and loves everything about Makeup and Beauty. Follow my blog for top tips and reviews.

Friday 5 February 2010

Feb - First Purchase

Hi
I was trying to be good with my spending habit but my will power is poor especially when i pass the mac store.
I only bought a couple of things this time but i have my eye on some product to purchase in the near (and i mean very near) future.
Firstly i pick up a lip Glass in Florabundance.


I love this lip glass it is perfect if you are going for the nude look with shine.
In the picture it does look more pinky than it really is, it is more peachy than picky i would say when looking at it.
It is defiantly worth it this lip glass cost me £12 and it is a handy size for your bag.

I also picked up Mac Mocha Powder Blush



This blush does look almost plummy but the sales assistant tried in on me and i fell in love. It gives you a natural glow without looking dirty which brown, plummy shades of blush can do some time.


I was also looking to purchase some new foundation when i was out but wanted to try something new so the girl at Dior gave me a tester of the Dior Forever foundation. I few of my friends have used this and they rave about it so i will give it a try and let you know how i get on.


I will try out all my purchases and do a review of them to let you know how i got on.
See ya soon Luv C xx


1 comment:

  1. hya babe!!!
    Loving ur new blog!!! The dior forever foundation is fabby btw I can imagine u loving it!!!
    If u want ill do a blog link in my sidebar to ur blog so ppl find u??
    Let me know sweetpea!!
    Luv u lots!!! xXx

    ReplyDelete